Thursday, October 15, 2009

Case 05 - pt. 1

Hello there!

Today we had the lab at school where the assistants go through the case and explains the new concepts we're supposed to implement. In this case physics and collision detection. I pretty much uderstood most of it, but I wan't sure as of how to put the stuff in my code. After a couple of tries, I ended up screwing things up so they didn't work at all.. When i compiled the code I didn't get any errors, but my character didn't show up on the scene. After some fiddling I got the character back, but I was unable to move it. So I decided to rewrite the code from scratch using my own code from previous cases. Then I got some help from Steffen to add the functions in the correct oreder.

So what I have now is a rough example I'm going to tweak a bit.


Case 05 by ~Elr0hiR on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment