Sunday, September 20, 2009

Case 02 - pt. 2

It's sunday now, and I'm pretty beat. I've spent almost every day(and night!) animating my character with some friends from the class, and some guys from the 2nd year.
Don't know what to say actually, except that the guys who've been working with me and the ones from the 2nd class has been very helpful. I managed to make the four animations and put them together into a sprite.

My conclusion in all of this is that I'm not really the animator type. I mean, it can be fun, but tweaking quirks and perfecting the movements of the character isn't exactly something I enjoy to be honest.

Anyway now, the animations are done and I can relax for half a day, and then the programming starts. This is going to get interresting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment